Arthritis Pain Relief Cream for Natural Comfort
For many people, arthritis joint pain is not a minor discomfort. Joint pain can cause limitations in mobility, debilitating many arthritis patients and impairing their quality of life. Many people that suffer from arthritis often turn to over-the-counter or prescription pain medication to alleviate their discomfort and improve physical function. While effective for relieving aches, prolonged use of pain medications can harm your health in the long-term.
There are many natural remedies that can be just as effective as pain medication for alleviating arthritic joint aches. ArthritisHope’s pain relief cream uses natural ingredients to reduce inflammation and discomfort in your joints. Frequent use of our herbal arthritis pain relief cream can decrease swelling and tenderness in the joints to ease mobility and improve physical function naturally.
How ArthritisHope’s Herbal Cream Relieves Pain
ArthritisHope's cream contains eight natural and herbal ingredients that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Once applied to the affected area, the therapeutic herbs and vitamins in the arthritis pain relief cream penetrate through the skin to deliver natural comfort. The powerful ingredients in the arthritis relief cream work to reduce inflammation in the targeted area, resulting in less swelling, decreased pain and improved joint mobility.
ArthritisHope’s cream contains the following natural, pain-relieving ingredients:
- Menthol (active ingredient 3.7%) - A potent local anesthetic that delivers quick pain relief by cooling and then warming your skin. These sensations reduce pain signaling to the brain, bringing you instant natural relief.
- Arnica Montana extract - A medicinal herb that has been used for centuries to relieve arthritic pain. The active ingredients in the plant have powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce swelling and pain in the joints.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - Vitamin B6 is essential for stimulating your body to produce natural painkillers. Your body needs vitamin B6 to produce neurotransmitters like GABA and serotonin, which help to reduce pain and enhance feelings of comfort.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - A natural anti-inflammatory compound found in plants, animals, and humans that is often used to treat symptoms of arthritis. When applied on the skin, MSM penetrates to decrease inflammation, reducing pain, and improving joint mobility.
- Ilex Leaf Extract - A medicinal herb that is commonly used to alleviate nerve pain. The Ilex leaf has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce fluid retention and swelling in the joints. Reduced swelling relieves pressure off your nerves, leading to decreased pain.
- Tea Tree Oil - Renowned for its antibacterial properties, tea tree oil also delivers anti-inflammatory effects. When applied on the skin, tea tree oil reduces redness and swelling around the joints, bringing you short-term pain relief.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E boosts your immune system to reduce inflammation, helping people with arthritis find natural pain relief. This potent antioxidant also slows the progression of osteoarthritis by reducing oxidative damage to the joints.
- Aloe Vera - The aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory properties. When applied topically, aloe vera gel works to reduce swelling around your joints, reducing pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
Use ArthritisHope’s Cream to Get Quick Pain Relief
ArthritisHope’s pain relief cream uses all-natural ingredients to alleviate discomfort in your joints. From neck to foot aches, our arthritis pain relief cream can be used on any part of the body to alleviate discomfort quickly. If you have any questions about our arthritis relief cream, you can contact us at +1 (844) 943-2013 to obtain more information. Use our herbal pain relief cream to improve joint function so you can enjoy a more active lifestyle.
It can be used for any type of pain:
o Menthol 3.7% (Active Ingredient) - Considered a natural local anesthetic that provides deep penetrating pain relief and cools the skin.
o Arnica Montana Extract - Powerful anti-inflammatory component that increases circulation and speeds recovery. Arnica Montana or Mountain Daisy is a flower that has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever and today is the most popular homeopathic medicine to treat pain.
o Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - Promotes or increases the nerve functions.
o MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - Especially popular as part of an arthritis diet and supplementation plan to treat arthritis or osteoarthritis/degenerative joint disease since it helps form connective tissue and repair joints, tendons and ligaments.
o Ilex Leaf extract - Natural caffeine that increases circulation in the joints it is also a great skin conditioner.
o Tea Tree Oil - Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that penetrate the skin and naturally accelerates healing by desensitizing irritated nerve endings.
o Vitamin E - Anti-inflammatory, Enhances Blood Circulation, Skin Hydrating
o Aloe - Anti-inflammatory, Softens and Hydrates Skin
-The cream was designed to use daily from 3-4 times daily to recover from pain. As your symptoms improve, you can reduce the frequency of applications.
-Apply and massage the cream onto affected areas
-Wash your hands before and after you apply the cream
-Never touch your eyes or mucous membranes when you have arthritis cream on your hands
-If irritation occurs or if notice your skin is sensitive to the product, stop using the cream
This cream will help to relieve joint pain when applied to the skin. It can provide short-term but effective relief. Our cream tends to work best on joints that are close to the surface of the skin, such as the joints in the hands or knees.
If you have questions or concerns, talk to your doctor.
*Note for UK / IRELAND: The destination country will require duties and taxes to be paid. The responsibility of the duty and tax charges lies in the hands of the end customer. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this matter, so we can not estimate nor control it.