Antifatigue Compression Stockings 20-30mmHG (1pair)
SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LEG PAIN WITH THESE COMPRESSION STOCKINGS!
If you’ve have experienced swollen ankles and feet after a long day on your feet or if you suffer from cramping, leg fatigue, and aching calves, it might be time to look up for a high-quality pair of compression socks.
These are special stockings designed to offer graduated compression through your calves by increasing blood flow, preventing blood clots and reducing swelling in your lower legs.
They are the perfect solution for anyone living with chronic leg pain, swelling or edema, shin splints or varicose veins, diabetes, and helps muscle soreness recovery.
It is also ideal for those living with arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, or suffering from an injury.
- Premium compression and comfort: Made of 360-degree seamless knitted technology, super comfortable to wear. Designed with lightweight and breathable material, these compression stockings are ultra-durable.
- Lightweight and breathable materials: creates an ultra-durable and odor-free compression stocking.
- Graduated Calf compression: Fitting naturally on your legs with a true graduated compression strength of 20-30mmHg thus providing support & stretch where needed. Revive tired legs, and boost circulation.
- Stimulates blood circulation: relieving veins in lower limbs, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles while reducing lactic acid, swelling, numbness, and circulatory issues.
- Recommended for varicose veins, shin splints, calf cramps, leg pain, or leg fatigue.
- Ideal for: Doctors, nurses, beauticians, teachers, and pregnant women, and it is a must for: walking, running, hiking, martial arts, CrossFit, volleyball, basketball, cycling, baseball, yoga, travel or any outdoor activities.
- Sports: Whether high or low impact sports, these enable you to warm up safely and recover quickly.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE:
Measure the thickest part of your calf and use the following chart to select the right size:
- For daily use: select a larger size
- For tight fit: select one size smaller
Do not sleep wearing the sleeve. Do not use it in water. If a rash or irritation occur, discontinue the use and consult your physician.