PenAgain - Arthritis Writing Pen (3 PACK)
NO MORE WRITING PAIN!
For people with illnesses like Arthritis, Writer's cramp, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hand Tremor, Fibromyalgia or Parkinson writing is a challenge. Their sense of self-reliance can be eroded, especially if their ability to write is reduced to the point at which they must rely on others to write on their behalf.
Conventional pens rely on the strength of a person’s grip. But for people with these conditions gripping can be very difficult given the symptoms that they face that might include swelling of the joints, stiffness and hand tremors.
PenAgain, an ergonomic design pen, takes advantage of the weight of the hand to hold the pen in place. There is no need to apply pressure to the pen avoiding pain in the finger´s joints. Its special “Y” design steadies the hand and utilizes the whole arm to write and not only the fingers, reducing gripping and squeezing when writing. It is more about guiding and less about gripping.
IN JUST ONE EASY STEP
Alleviate hand pain and find comfort while writing.
- Ergonomic design: Ideal for left and right-handed people, reduces the stress from writing.
- Extra soft rubber finish: Rubber coating is comfortable to hold.
- Innovative features: Retractable point, pocket clip. Easily refillable
- Compact size: Easy to carry and use
- Pack of 3 Pens: 2 blue + 1 black
- Ink: black ink only in the 3 pens
- non-pressurized 1.0 mm black ink cartridge.
- Product dimension: 7.6 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches
- Point Type medium