Hydrolyzed collagen is a highly beneficial protein for skin tissues, nails, hair, tendons, connective tissues, and joints. Collagen is naturally found in the body and helps keep our skin, hair, nails, and joints healthy.
Our SUPER collagen has the highest level of hydrolysis using bromelain, an enzyme extracted from organic pineapples.
Our collagen is made from organic grass-fed bovine cattle and obtained through a natural extractionprocess using Andean pineapples.
Andean pineapples contain 2 times more bromelain than pineapples grown elsewhere. This special characteristic allows our collagen to have a 95% absorption rate.
>>You won´t find any other collagen with this quality and absorption.<<
We’ve observed that after taking this super collagen for 3 days, it’s possible to feel a difference in mobility. Take it for 3 months and your joints will be better lubricated, therefore positively impacting stiffness and inflammation.
☑️Doesn't contain any kind of fats, carbohydrates, cholesterol or sweeteners. It's free of all kinds of preservatives.
• Lessens symptoms of inflammation, therefore potentially slowing the cycle of arthritis
• Supports and strengthens connective tissues for better mobility and flexibility
• Promotes joint lubrication
• Complements osteoporosis treatment: The consumption of collagen increases bone density when taken with calcium, especially in conditions of mineral and protein deficiency.
• Increases energy and decreases recovery time after physical activity.
• 8.4 oz. (240g) of collagen powder: 30 portions
• 4.2 oz. (120g) of collagen powder: 15 portions
• Stir 1 scoop of collagen daily in warm water, your favorite drink, oatmeal, yogurt, soup or sauce.
• Delicious flavor and texture, free of clumps
• 100% pure protein
• Includes a measuring spoon
One of the greatest things about collagen is how easy it is to integrate into your diet. There are so many ways to use collagen in different recipes you already rely on at home. It’s tasteless,odorless, and dissolves easily in any drink without affecting the taste.
Collagen can prove to be helpful for those living with arthritis. Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints and manifests through symptoms such as swelling, pain, stiffness, and decreased range of motion. Arthritis can occur in many joints in the body, but a few common locations are the knee, fingers, and hip.Consuming collagen can tackle inflammation at its source, helping to alleviate the root of your symptoms. Joint inflammation is a wicked cycle—it triggers a more rapid breakdown of collagen in the joint, which in turn leads to further inflammation, pain, and stiffness.
If you have arthritis, collagen may decrease the occurrence of flare-ups and improve your quality of life. Stimulating collagen synthesis in the body allows for increased movement in the joint and less inflammation.