Our collagen is made from organic grass-fed bovine cattle and obtained through a natural extraction process using Andean pineapples.
This collagen has a 95% absorption rate in the body, the highest found in the market.
After using this SUPER COLLAGEN for 3 days, our customers feel a significant difference with their joint pain. After 3 months your joints will be better lubricated, therefore positively impacting stiffness and inflammation.
Why pineapples? Andean pineapples contain 2 times more bromelain than pineapples grown elsewhere. This special characteristic allows our collagen to be broken into a very small particle that is easily absorbed into the body.
• Lessens symptoms of inflammation, therefore potentially slowing the cycle of arthritis
• Supports and strengthens connective tissues for better mobility and flexibility
• Promotes joint lubrication
• Complements osteoporosis treatment: The consumption of collagen increases bone density when taken with calcium, especially in conditions of mineral and protein deficiency.
• Increases energy and decreases recovery time after physical activity.
• 8.4 oz. (240g) of collagen powder: 30 portions
• 4.2 oz. (120g) of collagen powder: 15 portions
• Stir 1 scoop of collagen daily in warm water, your favorite drink, oatmeal, yogurt, soup or sauce.
• Delicious flavor and texture, free of clumps
• 100% pure protein
• Includes a measuring spoon
|Minimizes the aging damage to cartilage, bones & body tissue.
||Collagen is quietly being touted as a potent mood relaxer, sleep promotor, and productivity booster.||
Our collagen has 95% absorption while others in the market only have 60% absorption.
One of the greatest things about collagen is how easy it is to integrate into your diet. There are so many ways to use collagen in different recipes you already rely on at home. It’s tasteless,odorless, and dissolves easily in any drink without affecting the taste.
Collagen can prove to be helpful for those living with arthritis.
Arthritis can occur in many joints in the body, but a few common locations are the knee, fingers, and hip.
Consuming collagen can tackle inflammation at its source, helping to alleviate the root of your symptoms.
Joint inflammation is a wicked cycle—it triggers a more rapid breakdown of collagen in the joint, which in turn leads to further inflammation, pain, and stiffness.