Whether you are experiencing neck pain, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
- Easy to carry and use.
- Ideal for cool and soothing relief.
- Large opening is leak-proof and easy to fill.
- Perfect for first aid and sports-related injuries.
- Recommended to help ease pain and other discomfort, remove tiredness, and reduce swelling etc
- Great for sprains, muscle strain, fractures, bumps, bruises, headaches, toothaches and minor burns etc
HOW TO USE IT
- Turn cap counterclockwise to loosen and remove.
- Fill bag with cold tap water, squashed ice or ice cubes until three-quarters full
- Release excess air from bag
- Secure cap back onto ice bag.
- Turn clockwise until tight.
- To test for leakage, turn bag upside down and apply firm pressure.
- For sensitive skin areas, wrap bag in a soft cloth or towel.
- Apply for only 10 to 15 minutes at a time, waiting at least one hour between applications or as advised by a doctor or healthcare professional.
Care and Storage:
- Before each use, examine components carefully. The bag should not be used if there are signs of wear such as cracks and dryness.
- After each use, clean bag with lukewarm tap water.
- Drain the bag and allow the bag to dry completely. Replace the cap once the bag is completely dry.
- Store bag in a dry, dark, cool place when not in use.