Hydrolyzed collagen is a highly beneficial protein for skin tissues, nails, hair, tendons, connective tissues, and joints.
Our SUPER collagen has the highest level of hydrolysis using bromelain, an enzyme extracted from organic pineapples.
Our collagen is made from organic grass-fed bovine cattle and obtained through a natural extractionprocess using Andean pineapples.
Andean Pineapples contain 2 times more bromelain than pineapples grown elsewhere. This special characteristic allows our collagen to have 95% absorption.
>>You won´t find any other collagen with this quality and absorption.<<
We have seen in most cases that after taking this super collagen for 3 days, you can feel the difference with your mobility. Take it for 3 months and your joints will be lubricated, therefore decreasing stiffness and inflammation.
☑️Doesn´t contain any kind of fats, carbohydrates, cholesterol or sweeteners. It´s free of all kinds of preservatives.
• Decreases the symptoms of inflammation, therefore slowing the cycle of arthritis.
• Supports and Strengthens connective tissues for better mobility & flexibility
• Promotes joint lubrication.
• Complement for osteoporosis: The consumption of collagen increases the bone density together with calcium, especially in conditions of deficiency of minerals and proteins.
• Increases energy and decreases recovery time after some physical activity.
• 8.4 oz (240g) of collagen powder: 30 portions.
• 4.2 oz (120g) of collagen powder: 15 portions.
• Simply dissolve 1 scoop daily of collagen in water or your favorite drink. Oatmeal, Yogurt, Soups or Sauces.
• Consume in warm or room temperature water.
• Delicious flavor free of lumps.
• 100% pure protein.
• Includes a measuring spoon.
One of the greatest things about collagen is that it’s a simple supplement to integrate into a diet. There are so many ways to easily incorporate collagen into different of the recipes you’re already making at home because it’s a tasteless and odorless powder that dissolves easily on any drink without changing the taste.
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints that include swelling, pain, stiffness, and decreased range of motion. Consuming collagen can tackle the root cause of arthritis, inflammation, and help to alleviate the symptoms. Inflammation is a wicked cycle in that the inflammation of the joint triggers a more rapid breakdown of collagen in the joint. The rapid breakdown of the collagen leads to pain and stiffness.
Collagen can decrease the start of the symptoms by decreasing the inflammation and therefore slowing the cycle of arthritis. Taking collagen can help improve symptoms and reduce overall joint pain. It reduces inflammation and stimulates collagen synthesis in the body allowing for increased movement in the joint.