Bamboo Knee Sleeve
I Went by the size chart and they were a perfect fit! Very comfortable and great support for my knees. I'm able to walk better and stand longer. Very happy with this purchase.
2Pack Bamboo Knee Sleeve for Arthritis
& FREE SHIPPING
100% Money Back Guarantee
Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass.
- Bamboo is highly water absorbent; excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin making the best anti-sweat fiber available.
- Bamboo naturally offers built-in temperature control; making it great for both hot and cool climates.
- Antibacterial & Odorless
- UV Resistant
EFFECTIVE FOR KNEE ARTHRITIS:
- RELIEVES PAIN: Reaches the joint space of the knee and alleviates pain in the meniscus. Specially designed for Arthritis, Post-surgery, Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis, Osteoarthritis, Bone-on-Bone, Meniscus.
- OPTIMAL COMPRESSION: Compression bamboo knit comfortably massages the soft tissue during movement. This effect reduces pain and speeds up the absorption of edemas and effusions with intermittent compression.
- HEATING EFFECT: Designed with a 3D braiding technology using bamboo charcoal fiber to keep the leg warm at body temperature and reduce stiffness. This heating effect provides a different aspect to pain relief.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP AND ANTI-SLIP SILICONE: Anatomically shaped and sits perfectly without slipping. The strap creates the perfect structure that holds the knee sleeve in the correct place with lots of comforts.
- COMFORTABLE TEXTURE: Made of Bamboo and other extra soft materials.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS KNEE SLEEVE?
Because of the unique and all-encompassing aspects of this compression sleeve, this product will provide the best knee support you can find for anyone who suffers from knee pain.
- OSTEOARTHRITIS - BONE ON BONE: It may help to reduce the pain by shifting your weight off the most damaged portion of the knee. This may improve your ability to get around and help increase the distance you can walk comfortably.
- MENISCUS:In addition to supporting your meniscus, this sleeve helps manage inflammation, swelling, soreness, and stiffness. Wearing a brace is the first step toward supporting an injured meniscus.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MEASUREMENT:
- Use the size chart before your purchase.
- Measure the circumference of your leg 6 inches (15cm) above the center of your knee cap while STANDING UP.
- Do not measure your leg sitting down or you will get the wrong size.
- FIBER CONTENTS Bamboo Charcoal Silk 50%
- Latex 20%
- Nylon 20%
- Spandex 10%
Hand wash in cold water with mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry at room temperature. Do not machine wash, do not exceed in washing.
- We have seen from many customers that using the sleeve for a few hours (1-2 hours) just before going to sleep, might bring the swollen knee fluids down.
- DO NOT sleep wearing the Knee sleeve. Do not use it in water. If a rash or irritation occurs, discontinue the use and consult your physician.
- Use the sleeve with daily activity.
- For daily use: select a larger size.
- For tight fit: select one size smaller.