Bamboo Knee Sleeve
2Pack Bamboo Knee Sleeve for Arthritis
& FREE SHIPPING
100% Money Back Guarantee
Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass.
- Bamboo is highly water absorbent; excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin making the best anti-sweat fiber available.
- Bamboo naturally offers built-in temperature control, making it great for both hot and cool climates.
- Antibacterial & Odorless.
- UV Resistant.
EFFECTIVE FOR KNEE ARTHRITIS:
- RELIEVES PAIN: Reaches the joint space of the knee and alleviates pain in the meniscus. Specially designed for Arthritis, Post-surgery, Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis, Osteoarthritis, Bone-on-Bone, Meniscus.
- OPTIMAL COMPRESSION: Compression bamboo knit comfortably massages the soft tissue during movement. This effect reduces pain and speeds up the absorption of edemas and effusions with intermittent compression.
- HEATING EFFECT: Designed with a 3D braiding technology using bamboo charcoal fiber to keep the leg warm at body temperature and reduce stiffness. This heating effect provides a different aspect to pain relief.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP AND ANTI-SLIP SILICONE: Anatomically shaped and sits perfectly without slipping. The strap creates the perfect structure that holds the knee sleeve in the correct place with lots of comfort.
- COMFORTABLE TEXTURE: Made of Bamboo and other extra soft materials.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS KNEE SLEEVE?
Because of the unique and all-encompassing aspects of this compression sleeve, this product will provide the best knee support you can find for anyone who suffers from knee pain.
- OSTEOARTHRITIS - BONE ON BONE: It may help to reduce the pain by shifting your weight off the most damaged portion of the knee. This may improve your ability to get around and help increase the distance you can walk comfortably.
- MENISCUS: In addition to supporting your meniscus, this sleeve helps manage inflammation, swelling, soreness, and stiffness. Wearing a brace is the first step toward supporting an injured meniscus.
- We have seen from many customers that using the sleeve for a few hours (1-2 hours) just before going to sleep, might bring the swollen knee fluids down.
- DO NOT sleep wearing the Knee sleeve. Do not use it in water. If a rash or irritation occurs, discontinue the use and consult your physician.
- Use the sleeve with daily activity.
Tips For Choosing The Right Size
- FOR DAILY USE: select a larger size.
- FOR TIGHT FIT: select one size smaller.